A Month in Review-September 2022

September was a quieter month and it was filled with normal tasks and work but also fun little adventures. XD

~~~~~~~~~~

 Reading

Whelp, I beat the past two months reading-wise by finishing three books instead of two. 😂 Maybe there's a chance I'll actually finish my goal of reading 50 books this year if I keep it up. XP

~Untold by Vanessa Hall (find my review here!)

~The Last Bookshop in London by Madeline Martin

~Darkness Draws Near by Kristina Hall (RTC!! 🤩)

Writing

Ahhh writing was good! I made a lil bit of progress on various types of writing-related projects. 😊 

~Finished the Go Teen Writers 100-for-100!!!! *squeals* I won't ramble much more about it here since I already did a whole post about what I learned by doing it, but I'm so glad I did it and I'm pretty sure I'm going to do it again next year. 😄

~Shared my writing for the first time on this blog. You can find that post here. It was quite exciting for me and I can't wait to share more about it in the coming weeks!

~Worked on blog posts and other writing-related Stuff, and just had a lot of ideas swirling around in my brain. *sly smile* 

Life

Overall, life was lovely. Nothing too memorable or big happened, but a lot of tiny, sweet moments made this month enjoyable. 😊

~Saw Jaws in 3D at the movie theater. *cackles* My family loves classic, old, movies and when we realized that the theater would be re-showing it for a limited time, we couldn't pass up the once-in-a-lifetime chance to see it on the Big Screen. 

~Had the great pleasure of driving a golf cart like a manic like a mature, responsible human being at a golf course. 😜 It was my second time getting to drive one and it was so fun. XDDD 

~FALL IS UPON US. *happy grins* Even though the trees haven't started changing color yet, the weather is getting cooler and there's just that crispness of autumn in the air. I love it. 🍂 

Relatable/Memes/Quotes 

So I was reading Darkness Draws Near when my eyes suddenly landed on this paragraph. 

Heheh...yeah....I took "headless heroine" literally. XDD *facepalm* All I could imagine was a lady dressed in a fancy dress without a head. 😂😆 Then I realized what it really meant and got a good laugh of out it. 😜 Needless to say, that probably is one of my favorite quotes in the book now. 
~~~~~~~~~~
How was your September?
Ever seen Jaws
What's your favorite thing about fall?
Tell me all about it in the comments! <3

Comments

  1. It looks like you had an awesome September, sister!!!! I feel you about maybe not being able to keep up with this reading challenge stuff. I wanted to read 60 books this year and according to GR I'm one book behind schedule. *tries to read faster* I'm SO glad writing was awesome for you!!! AND YES I AM SO READY FOR FALL TO HAPPEN!!!!!!!!! IT IS MY FAVORITE TIME OF YEAR. The whether feels AMAZING, at least where I live. The colors are my aesthetic, so I get to where stuff that actually looks good on me. I just want to go buy new fall clothes, sit out on my porch and write, drink some apple cider, and get ready for Thanksgiving! (Plus the fall semester is better than the spring semester in school. I have no idea why but it always seems like the fall semester goes by faster than the spring one. Am I the only one who thinks this??? XD) Also that quote about the headless heroine... I may or may not have been picturing an actually headless girl in a fancy dress like you said until I realized what it meant. XDD I LOVED THAT. *needs to read Darkness Draws Near VERY soon* Fantastic post, girl!!! I hope you have a great October!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww yeah I did! Haha, well at least you're only one book behind and not *checks GR* *gulps* nine. *tries to read a lot faster as well* XD Aww thank ya!! I KNOW FALL IS DA BOMB!!! Ooo I'm actually imagining you wearing fall colored clothes and I can see how they would match you well!! XP <3 But *huffs* "so I get to where stuff that actually looks good on me" Girl. I'm sure that is so not true. You look amazing in anything. <33 Ahh same I would totally join in shopping, sitting on da porch, drinking apple cider and writing, and prepping for Thanksgiving! XD (Oh yes...I can see that. Not so much as before this year (since we always started school in July) but since I didn't start you-know-what until later, it's not felt as long. And we're already halfway through the semester so it's flown by. XD But yeah, spring semester does seem to not go as fast as fall. Maybe cause the first half of it is during winter so it's usually all gray and dreary and just drags on? *shrugs* XD). *cackles* Ahh haha it tricked you up too lol! XDD *nods very quickly and prods you to read DDN soon because it's so good* Ahh thank youuu, sis!!! I hope you have a fantastic October as well!! *hugs*

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts