The Special Post

The day has come. 

The post that I've been hinting at for the past few weeks is finally up. 

Yes, this is The One and Only Special Post. I know that you're probably wondering what it is, so I'll stop delaying and tell you. XP 

*takes a deep breath*

I'm sharing my one of my WIPs with you. *squeals* 

I'm working on a serial and I'm planning to share Part 1 soon. For today, I've got some Fun Stuffs and Inspiration for said story. This includes character boards, a snippet that I do have ready 😜, playlists and more! I won't be sharing a blurb yet because this is a serial so even I don't know where it's going to end up. XD 

To be honest...this is a *tiny* bit nervewracking cause I've never done anything like this before, but I hope it's going to be an enjoyable and fun sneak peek of what's to come in the actual story! <3

~~~~~~~~~~

Feel/Inspiration of De Story

i wish i could fly || magic || person 1: "this is why rules exist. so people like you don't accidentally blow up the world."  person 2: "who says i did it on accident?" || dragons || whimsical || chaos vs order || fairies || secret words || golden sparkles || daydreams || peaceful fields

~Pinterest board~

De Characters

Lucinda 
wild but beautiful || strong-willed || 99% of the time i AM right || ENTJ || so. much. energy. || leader || is a hopeless romantic but refuses to admit it || total chaos || if you're lazy you will regret it || fire and flowers || will probably insult you in the first 5 minutes of knowing each other || charismatic 


Finn
dreamer || do you need a hug? || *randomly disappears* || i'm sorry || INFP || eyes that see into your soul || please don't fight || sensitive || i want to help you || follower || a happy yet heavy heart || honestly...i don't want to be around you right now but i'm not leaving because i don't want to look like i don't care


De Playlist 

2015 Cinderella Soundtrack




Audiomachine


*more to be added later* 

De Writing Snippet *cringes* 

"WE'RE STUCK HERE?!!" A look of horror passes Lucinda's face. "Noooo!!!" She collapses onto the couch. "Out of all of the realms we just had to land on Earth?! And now we're stuck?! Ughhh....this is the worst!! We're never going to make it home now." She bangs her head against the back of the couch and fails her limbs around. 

Wow. She needs to chill out. I stare at her, totally unamused. Out of the corner of my eye, Finn's face is quickly turning into a tomato as red seeps over his face. 

I feel a little bad for the guy. He must be so embarrassed since he caused them to fall from the Fairy Realm and land in my living room. And now his friend is throwing a tantrum like a toddler and is obviously making a horrible first-time impression on me. 

Trying to get control of the situation, I step forward. "Listen. Earth isn't as bad as you're making it out to be. I love it here and humans are actually really nice."

Lucinda rolls onto her back and snorts. "Yeah right. Humans aren't nice. They're naive, scared, little pieces of slime whose only response to a surprise is to start screaming. Honestly. When we fell through the hole and landed on your table, I thought you would have at least gone and gotten something to defend yourself with. But what do you do? Scream." The word bitterly rolls off her tongue. 

Before I can respond, Finn coughs. "Lucinda. We were screaming too." The only thing that statement earns is another big eye roll from Lucinda. 

*may or may not be the final version* ;) 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*coughs* AnYwAy, I hope this sneek peak of my WIP was at least semi-interesting to read! 😆 I'll have Part 1 of the story ready soon!! XD

~~~~~~~~~~

Gimme all da thoughts peoples!!!

Does this actually sound like something you want to read? 

Any guesses to what the story is about? 

Did you get distracted stalking looking at my Pinterest boards? 

Comments

  1. What a fun WIP! Finn and Lucinda must be really fun characters to write. And the snippet. XD I really liked the humor!
    - Grayce

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh yes it really is fun! XDD *cackles* yesss Finn and Lucinda are awesome charries. XDD Glad you liked the humor!!!! Thank ye for commenting!! :)

      Delete
  2. OOOoOOOOoooooOOOOOOOOOoooo so THIS is the secret post!!!!! AAAAAAH I LOVE IT. The Pinterest board is AWESOME!!!! Pinterest is such a huge distraction, but I still love it despites its major flaw. XD I got super obsessed finding images for the pinterest board for my book and now it has like 80 pins. HELP ME. PLeASEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! Both Lucinda and Finn sound like SUCH fun characters to write and read about. YOUR SNIPPET WAS AMAZING!!!!! Ah I love the fun and lighthearted vibes this story is giving me (maybe not your intention though). BUT GIRL I NEED THE BLURB NOW! *pouts* THIS DEFINITELY SOUNDS LIKE A STORY I'D READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait for part one!!! This is gonna be awesome! I am SO ready for the ride. *buckles up seatbelt*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *grinz* Thank youuuuu!!!! Haha yeah, I was like "I need SoMeThInG more for this post" and decided to randomly make da boards and never looked back. XD Ehehe same girl same, it's soooo distracting! *facepalm* But it's just so good too. XDD Awwkk yess I love writing Lucinda and Finn. *squeals* THANK YOU!!!! Yes, yes, yes I'm so glad you got those vibes, that's what I'm aiming for! Ahh I'll try to whip up a blurb soon!! *pats you on the back* XDD Girl, ahh you're just so encouraging!! Thank you so much! I can't wait to post part one!! Hehehe yup, this is gonna be one wide ride. *cackles*

      Delete
  3. OH MY THIS WAS SO FUN!!!!!! *is thrilled there's an INFP character cause I'm an INFP* Haha that excerpt was awesome, and I love how I get such a good sense of Lucinda and Finn's personalities!! (Oh yeah, I totally got distracted looking at those epic Pinterest boards XDD)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank ye kindly!! *is glad you're thrilled* XD That's so cool you're an INFP!! Hopefully I'll get all of his INFP-ish characteristics right since my sister is an INFP too so she can give me tips on his personality. XP *grins* Thank youuu!!! (Hehehe yeah they can be so distracting lol but I'm happy you like them!!) Thanks for commenting!! <3

      Delete
  4. Ahh, girl, I LOVE this!!!! :D I was laughing while reading the snippet, especially at the part, "Lucinda, we were screaming too." LOL XDXD I love how this post got me into the feel of the story!!!! Your character avatars and Pinterest boards are SO COOL!!!! I would love love LOVE to read more!!!!
    -Katherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, this comment made my day!! <33 *grins* I'm so glad you enjoyed it!! I obviously had to pause on it and haven't gotten around to posting Part 1 cause of other things lol. But I haven't dropped it yet and I'm planning on sharing more of it in the coming months once I re-work some stuff. XD

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts