March Muchness Blog Tag

Today I bring you the long awaited XD  answers to the March Muchness Blog Tag!!! I hope you enjoy reading them!!! *passes tiny cookies and tea around* 
~~~~~~~~~~


~List six impossible things you'd love to do - wild and crazy answers 100% welcome!
    1. I would want to live at an amusement park. Getting to ride roller coasters and play games and eat the really unhealthy but so good  food as much as you wanted to would be so fun!!!
    2. Talk to some of the greatest classical musicians of all time like Mozart. I adore music and playing the piano, so it would be fun to chat with those men who wrote some of the most famous songs ever. 
    3. Finish all the books on my TBR. This isn't entirely impossible, but considering the fact that I'm constantly adding books and the ones that I want to read are decently long, I think it's highly, highly, unlikely. XD
    4. Be able to eat as much junk food as I wanted. I'll admit it, I have a big sweet tooth. While I love eating healthy and try my best too, sometimes I just wish that all of that delicious junk food was actually healthy for you so you wouldn't have to worry about your health. 
    5. Time travel...without accidentally messing up the universe's time line. 😜
    6. And last but not least, be able to communicate with my cat. Seriously, I would love to know what she's thinking sometimes. 

~What is a topic that grew curiouser and curiouser the more you studied/researched it? 
    Hmmmmm...well, when I was younger I was absolutely OBSESSED with the Great Depression and World War 2 era. I read every book I could get my hands on about that time period, from the American Girl Kit and Molly books to school books about it, y'all. It just intrigued me. 

~If you could invite three fictional characters to a tea party, who would they be?
    I would invite Sage from the Ascendance series, Keefe from KotLC, and Leith from the Blades of Acktar. I think it would be very interesting to talk with Sage and Keefe because of their snarkiness and Leith because he's just Leith. (If you haven't read the Blades of Acktar then you NEED to!!!) 

~Which Wonderland character do you feel you're the most like?
    I think I'm the most like Alice. I'm quite practical and logical. 😆

~If you could drink a magic potion that changed one thing about you, what would it be?
    I would want it to change my personality and make me a little more extroverted. I love people, but after being around them for even a few hours, I start to get really tired. Being around people just sucks the energy out of me and that can be frustrating sometimes when I come home and don't have the energy to do things that I need to do because I'm too tired. I have to have a lot of relaxing "me time" to get my energy back and sometimes it's just not possible. So if I was a little more extroverted and got energy from being around people, that would be really helpful. 

~How IS a raven like a writing desk?
    They can both be kinda intimidating sometimes. A writing desk involves writing and let's be honest, writing can be frustrating and might I even say scary sometimes. Some days that writing desk looms in your bedroom calling out your name to write. Yet you ignore it because you're in a tough spot in your story and just don't wanna face it. While it might not seem likely, a raven can be intimidating sometimes. Especially when it sits on a railing, gazing its beady black little eyes into the depths of that sandwich's soul you're currently eating. Just waiting for a chance to steal it. It's terrifying. XD

~If you were to make an enemy of Father Time, what time in the day would you choose to repeat?
    I would want to repeat the time in the morning where the sun is rising and it's all peaceful and quiet. I'm a morning person and I absolutely love sunrises and being up before everyone else. 

~If you fell down a rabbit hole, what would the land you pop into look like?
    The land would be a huge area filled with all sorts of fun stuff that I wish I could own. Bounce houses, playgrounds, trampolines, rock climbing walls, high ropes courses...y'all, I'm basically a kid at heart. I could play on those things all day. 

~If you could have the body of one type of creature and the head of another (for example, the Mock Turtle has the body of a turtle and the head of a calf), what would that combination be and why?
    Oof. This was a tough question. For the head I would want a fennec fox. If you don't know what a fennec fox is, allow me to show you. 


Just look at it. 


HOW CAN ANYBODY NOT LIKE THAT LITTLE BALL OF ADORABLENESS?!?!

*coughs* So yes, I would want the head of it because then I could have its cute big eyes and fluffy ears. For the body, hmmm, I think I would want an owl. That way I could fly and and stay warm under all my feathers. 

~Have you read or written anything stylistically close to Alice in Wonderland? Tell us about it. 
    I don't think I have read anything close to it. I definitely haven't written anything close to it, lol.

~If you could either be as tall as a tree or as small as a mouse for an hour, which would you choose and what would you do?
    I would be as small as a mouse. That way I could explore previous unexplored places like the air ducts in my house. For some reason, I've always liked imagining getting to crawl through those things between the walls. 

~If you could give your younger or future self one piece of Very Good Advice, what would it be?
    I would tell my younger self to not stress out about time. I'm usually so focused on plans and getting to places on time, I often forget to take a deep breath and enjoy what is happening in the moment. 
~~~~~~~~~~
I hope y'all enjoyed March Muchness as much as I did!! Be sure to check out all the other blogs who hosted this tag if you want to see their answers! Happy March!!!

The time has come, to talk of other things...
*gives you cookies if you know where that quote came from*
If you could have the body of one creature and the head of another what would you choose? 
Have you answered the tag? There's still time if you haven't... 😉

Comments

  1. Yes, this comment is late. Yes, I wanted to gush over fennec foxes. *squeals for eighteen seconds* THEY ARE SOOO CUTE. I would choose to have the body of a duck and the head of a platypus. Why? I can swim, walk, AND fly with the body of a duck; yet with the head of a platypus, I could hold my breath for two to six minutes underwater, unlike most ducks. Also, I could use electroreception as a platypus to find food underwater. *grins* *pretends she didn't just spend twenty minutes looking up animal facts*

    *slowly rejects cookies* I have...no idea where that quote is from. *faceplant* Anyways, awesome post!! You have super creative answers!! <3 :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Better late then never!! Ikr, fennec foxes are soooo adorable!!! Oooo nice combo!! Haha, and I thought you would have remembered all of that info from Wild Kratts. XD

      You poor uncultured child. Jk, I knew that you wouldn't know the quote. I'll tell you the answer later. ;) Awww thank you kindly, m'dear!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts