Memes for your Valentine's Day

I've always liked Valentine's Day. (Mostly cause it's an excuse to eat chocolate). Right now I don't have a "special someone" (aka BOYFRIEND) to celebrate it with because I personally don't need or want a man in my life to make me happy right now. I already know a Prince and He is the love of my life. And I know that I am loved by Him. That's all I need. 

However...

There's a whole other love life that I have. This love life involves...well, not real people. 

Yep. I'm talkin' about my fictional crushes. *cackles* 

As an avid reader, I have had many fictional crushes and fangirl/squeal about them/wish they were alive. And what's the best thing? They won't break your heart like some men in this world will. 

Well, they mostly won't. *Stares at all the possible couples I fangirled over that never came to be*

With all of that said, here are some memes about fangirling/fictional crushes/books in general to hopefully make your Valentine's Day more enjoyable! XD

~~~~~~~~~~




























~~~~~~~~~~
 Have fun this Valentine's Day! 

SOOOOOOO...which meme was your favorite? 
How much could you relate to them?  
Do you have any plans for Valentine's Day? 



Comments

  1. Haha, these are all hilarious! I think my favorite is the one about name inspiration through different generations. Any horses I hopefully someday have are definately getting named after characters. :D Happy Valentine's Day! - Grayce

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR!?! If I have any kids someday, I'm totally going to call them after my favorite characters. Oooo yes, and if I ever got a horse (I would LOVE to own a horse) I would do it too. Happy Valentine's Day to you too!!

      Delete
  2. FICTIONAL CRUSHES ARE THE BEST!!!!! I have too many. XD But like 2-3 that are my fav. that 4th one is amazing! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rylie!! Thanks so much for commenting! I know we've haven't officially met yet, so hi!! Girl, I have so many fictional crushes too, it's borderline unhealthy, lol. Ahh, yeah 2,3,4 are awesome. XD

      Delete
    2. Hi!! Pros of being a bookworm, I guess! Makes outsiders think we are out of our minds tho. XD But that makes it better. lol Now, important question, who are your fictional crushes? ;)

      Delete
    3. Yeah! *laughs* Oof this is a hard question. XP Some of my fictional crushes are Sage (from TFP), Leith (from The Blades of Acktar) and Fitz and Keefe from KotLC. What about you?

      Delete
    4. XD SAGE!!!!! Wait, why Fitz?? Keefe is just PERFECT!!! XD And, I think that's the main ones. I have tons of smaller crushes tho. XD

      Delete
    5. Hehe, so when I first started reading KotLC I actually liked Fitz more than Keefe because Keefe was a little immature for me. *hides* But then everything happened in Legacy and Unlocked and I started to like Keefe a lot more. I also really didn't like Fitz's issues in Flashback so now I'm just kinda neutral. I'm indecisive. *facepalm*

      Delete
    6. Yeah. i started out liking Fitz (blind to the awesomeness of Keefe) and somewhere near the end of the books that are out, i started liking Keefe and disliking Fitz's problems. I still like Fitz, but i wish he didn't have issues or anything like that. hehe But if i was Sophie and had to choose, I would pick Keefe. XD I like a boy who hides his problems with jokes. (weird. but yeah. makes me wonder how many of the guys at my church have problems or are just the joking kind. XD)

      Delete
    7. Yeah, I really don't like Fitz's issues. Now that I think about it, I probably would pick Keefe too because most of the time I like guys who are funny. (Girl, liking a boy who hides his problems with jokes isn't weird at all! XP)

      Delete
  3. I loved them all! I have no favorite! I Have animals named after fictional characters! The fictional character I love is Dean Winchester from Supernatural!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, girlie!!! Aw yes, I'm not surprised that you have animals named after fictional characters. ;) Oooo, I've never seen Supernatural but I love that you love him!! XP

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts