5 Great Winter Reads (Guest Post)

Hullo, friend! This week's blog post is a wee bit different. 😉 

Instead of posting here at the Alcove, I wanted to share a guest post I did at Chosen for Christ! 

If you haven't checked out Chosen for Christ before, then you should hop on over there! Aletheianna (the gal behind the blog) let me take over *coughs* I mean visit and post in January. 😜 I met Aletheianna last year at the YDubs conference and she's a super sweet friend and sister-in-Christ! <3 Alea runs her a.w.e.s.o.m.e. blog here and if you'd like to read my guest post (in which I reveal a few of my favorite books that are great reads to help get you out of a reading slump this winter!) then click this little linkety-link!

Enjoy reading and I'll see you in two weeks! <3

~The Bookdragon

Comments

  1. Sweet!! Thank you! I followed her blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Thank you for reading and commenting! EEP, I know that's gonna make her happy, thanks for doing that!! <3

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts