A Month in Review-November 2022

November. 

*sighs*

I felt like during the entire month of November I was running a marathon and I'm just now finishing the race and slowing down. 😆 Yep. November was insane. It had its less-than-fun moments, but overall...it was good. *nods*

 ~~~~~~~~~~

 Reading

Erm. Due to the fact that I was very busy with life and was reading like five books at the same time this month eheh I only completely finished two. XP

~Should We Tell Her? by Lillian Keith 

~The Memories We Painted by Caitlin Miller (aka one of my top favorite reads this year. Highly, highly recommend reading. <33 Here's the link to Goodreads for it in case ya want to check it out 😜). 

Writing

Words. Were. Written. This. Month!!! 🥳 A lot of people I know did NaNoWriMo, and it looks so fun, but because I had so many other life events going on, it was literally going to be impossible to try to write a novel. XD So even though I didn't do NaNo, I still wrote, and boy, things happened. *happy smiles*

~Did a 30-for-30 (where I wrote at least 30 words in one work-in-progress for 30 days. It was basically a rip-off of the Go Teen Writer's 100-for-100 😂) with three other sweet girls, and it helped me make some progress on said WIP! (I ended up with 4,420 words in drafting and notes/outlining...which isn't a lot lol but I'm happy that I went over my word count goal (which was 3,000) and ey, it was progress!)

~Led another writing accountability group with eight of some of my closest online peeps and it was so funnn. Even though I think we were all very busy and thus there wasn't *too* much interaction happening, the chats that we did have were so delightful! 

~It happened again. Yet another plot bunny snuck it's way into my brain on Thanksgiving morning. *sighs* I gotta keep myself from getting new ideas and jumping around on different WIPs so that I can actually make a ton of progress on one. 😆 But to be honest...I'm in love with this idea. The concept/genre is very different from what I've done before, but I'm super excited about it and I've already planned out the main plot in my head. I just gotta get it down on paper. XP So I'm sure that December is going to be filled with a frenzy of research and outlining. And I'm looking forward to it. <3

Life

November was...probably one of the busiest months of this year. 😅 And even though I was out doing Things almost every day (which isn't always my cup of tea, I'm much more of a stay-at-home kind of gal 😆) I enjoyed most of it! 

~Went to a ✨fancy✨ event and got to hear the One and Only MANDISA sing some of her classic songs! *mindblown* It was really, really, really amazing. And the rest of the event was spectacular and I enjoyed getting to talk to so many people whom I'm blessed to call friends. 💖

~Been playing a LOT of volleyball and so far, I've only gotten slammed in the face with a ball once? Or maybe twice? Either way, if you know anything about volleyball, that's a big accomplishment. 😂 But seriously, my teammates are a joy to be with, and we've also won a decent amount of games which is cool. *grins* 

~Celebrated Thanksgiving with games, TV, and lottttsss of food. 😛 It was very fun. XD

 ~~~~~~~~~~

Have you heard of Mandisa?

Did you complete NaNo?

How was your Thanksgiving?

Is anyone else's minds kinda blown that Christmas is only 22 days away?! 😮

Comments

  1. I CANNOT BELIEVE HOW LONG IT'S TAKEN ME TO GET OVER HERE. *facepalm* But anyway, I'm so glad you got some words written in Nov. I don't think I did like anything. eheh *awkward cough* THE MEMORIES WE PAINTED IS LIKE SOOOOOOOO GOOD!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad you enjoyed it too!!! Did you cry at the end? I was about to sob, but Kat and my mom was sitting nearby and I was NOT crying in front of them. XD *Gasp* YOU HEARD MANDISA????? That is AMAZING!!!!! I LOVE her music!!! Well, her old stuff. I'm not sure if she's released anything recently. Yeah, I think it shows how little I know about volleyball because you're over here celebrating you only got smacked with a ball once, and I"m over here freaking out and am like EmMa ArE yOu OkAy?!?!

    *rasises hand* my mind is totally blown that Christmas has already passed. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol it's fine!! XDD Awww *pats you on the back* but ey, you're writing a ton now for CWW! *winks* I knowwww it's incredible!! My heart was crying...few books actually make real tears come out lol. Yesss I did! Ikr, she's so amazing! Lol yeah she sang a lot of her old songs, she hasn't released anything new recently. *laughs so hard* Yeahhhh...I was fine but, man, when that ball hits you in the face (especially on the chin) it HURTS *winces*. XP

      Haha same sister, same. XD Thanks for commenting!! <3

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts