A Month in Review-June 2022

Guys. We're halfway through the year. HOW?!?! It feels like just yesterday we were celebrating New Year's Day and I was starting this blog 😮. Time has flown by. 

~~~~~~~~~~

Reading

For some reason, the books I read this month dealt with heavier topics (suicide, feminism, depression...) but man, they were super good and so thought-provoking. <3

~Coral by Sara Ella 

~ Preacher on the Run by Jayna Bass

~To Best the Boys by Mary Weber

~Short Story Collection Vol.1 by R.M. Archer

Writing

This 100-for-100 challenge...y'all. IT HAS HELPED ME SO MUCH. I've made so much progress on my story and I'm quite excited about it! 

~Ydubs. Ydubs. Ydubs. XDDD

~As of today, I have written 5,056 words in my WIP for the 100-for-100! It's not a lot and I wanted to be farther along, but at least it's something!! 

~I just feel really good about this WIP right now and so y'all might be seeing a few snippets soon... 😉.

Life

This summer break has felt different from past ones. It's literally flown by and I feel like I haven't really gotten a break. I was so busy doing things I didn't really have time to become bored or just lay around relax like I've done past summers lol. But it's been a fulfilling month amidst all of the busyness. 

~Volunteered at two camps...those kids wore. me. out. But it was mostly fun!

~Went to a volleyball bootcamp. This was my fifth year doing it, and it was so rewarding!

~ Saw Top Gun Maverick in theaters. *screaming* It. Was. Amazing!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~

How has your summer been?

Are you excited for this next half of the year?

How's your writing going?

Comments

  1. GIRL THAT IS AMAZING YOU'VE WRITTEN 5K LAST MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOOO YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!! *shoots out confetti* *showers you with chocolate* And I am SO happy that 100-for-100 has been amazing for you! It's been AMAZING for me as well. Which btw THANK YOUUU for encouraging me to do try the challenge again! It's been SO rewarding for me, and I feel like I wouldn't have made half the progress I have so far if it wasn't for you. *tackle hugs* I've been REALLY wanting to read Preacher on the Run! Did you enjoy it? And it sounds like you've had an fun start to summer, though I totally feel you about the busyness! I was just telling someone how I feel like I had more free time in the school year. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWWWWKKKK THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! *dances in confetti* *eats chocolate* I'm so glad the 100-for-100 has been helping all of us!! You're welcome! I'm SOOOOO happy that you decided to do it! Awwwwww I don't even know what to say, you're so sweet!! I know that I totally wouldn't have made it this far in the challenge without y'all being my accountability partners and your encouragement so THANK YOU for doing it!!! XD *hugs you so hard* <333 Ooo yess you need to read Preacher on the Run! I really enjoyed it!! Lol yeah my summer has been awesome (although it kinda feels like the end already since we're starting school next week lolll). SAME girl!! Hopefully this next school year I'll have a bit more free time. XD

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts