Realm Makers Readers' Choice Award!

Most of y'all who probably read this little blog are readers. And readers like to promote their favorite books, right? *grins* Whelp, I've got some fun news for you if you would like to help a favorite author of mine! 

~~~~~~~~~~

Allison Tebo's book, The Goblin and the Dancer is one of the semi-finalists for the Realm Makers Reader's Choice Award! 

The Realm Makers Readers' Choice Award is a contest run by Realm Makers (if you want to check out more about Realm Makers, than here's the website to do so). This award is a great way to support authors who have been published speculative fiction books in the last year, and its also a great way to find new books!! 😉

So, if you would like to support Allison Tebo's retelling of The Steadfast Tin Soldier and find more books to add to your TBR then you can go here to vote! 


~~~~~~~~~~

Did you vote? *hands you chocolate if you did* 

Ever heard of Realm Makers? 


Comments

  1. Oooooo now that is VERY exciting!!!! Congrats to Allison Tebo!!! I've never read any of her books but I've always wanted to!!! They look EXTREMELY awesome!!!!! I know a dude on GoodReads who I think I was a finalist in the Realm Makers too!!!! I'm only slightly knowledgeable in what Realm Makers is, like I've heard the name around a lot and know a bit about it, but I've never really looked into them before. THANK YOU for sharing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you should read her books!! Yeah, I just mostly know about Realm Makers from Christine since she's gone before and wrote posts about it. You're so welcome! *totally ignores the fact that I should have sent out an email when I published the post to let people know about it before it was too late to vote* ehehehehe...XDDDD

      Delete
    2. LOL. Hey, girl, it happens to the best of us. ;) AND at least you've given her a bit of publicity! You've convinced me to try out her books, and that's definitely something!!!

      Delete
    3. Lol yeah! Yesss! For once I finally convinced you to read a book instead of the other way around (TFP, Ally Carter, World of Silence... XD) ;)

      Delete
    4. Lol *gasp* You're right. THIS is an important day. Hear ye, hear ye, Emma has finally convinced Issabelle to read a book. Let there be joyous celebration in all the land of BookPage! *cheers and fanfare* XDD

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts