A Month in Review-April 2022

*plops down in a comfy chair* *totally ignores the fact that this post is four days late* 

Hey y'all. As you can probably tell, life has taken over and I've...been busy. XD BUT I'm still here for my April wrap-up (instead of skipping it, which I totally did not think about doing XP) and I'm quite excited to see what May has in store!! So. I can describe April in three words: fun, busy, and...hmm maybe preparing? That last word is different, but I think it fits this month because I was planning and preparing for some new things and changes that are happening in the next month(s). 

~~~~~~~~~~

Reading 

Even though I'm still not reading as much as I wanted to so far this year, I made better progress this month than in March!

~Refuge from the Storm by Kristina Hall

~To Disguise the Truth by Jen Turano

~Dust by Kara Swanson

~Seaglass by Kara Swanson 

~The Toymaker's Doll by E.G Bella (This was a b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l. allegorical short story. If you sign up to Bella's newsletter, you can read it for free!) 

Writing

Writing? What's writing? *coughs* Okay, I honestly put my writing on the back burner this month. XP But I still made a little progress!

~Slowly added more words to a story I'm working on and outlined a little. #plotter

~I did edits and revisions (which were SOOO fun!!!) on an amazing story by an super sweet friend. <3

Life

Life was basically super busy and I don't remember half of the stuff that happened lol. However, I also didn't feel stressed or overwhelmed most of the time. And that was really nice. 

~Participated in a mock trial. It was epic. XD

~Got to hang out with some horses and I led one in a parade...horses are the best. 😊

~Went to a baseball game and it was really fun!

~~~~~~~~~~

How was your April? 

Have you ever been in a mock trial? 


Comments

  1. Ohh, I love how even though your like really busy you still write a post-even if it's short! XD I really need to be more like you..... XD *gasps* I've been wanting to read the toymakers doll!!! So i just signed up for the newsletter so i can read it!
    Also, thanks so much for helping with my story! XD You're a great friend!! <3 (not just saying that because you helped me with something. Cause that was great, but you are truly a great friend! XDD)
    Wait, a mock trial?? XDD Don't they have those at Williamsburg?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks girl! Haha yeah I almost didn't post but then I thought "come on girl, just because you're busy doesn't mean you can excuse yourself from doing this" lol XD
      Yay!! I hope you enjoy the Toymaker's Doll!!
      You're so welcome! I loved it! (Awwwkkk girlie you just made my day...seriously I needed that, thank you!! You're a great friend too!! <3<3<3)
      Yesssss!!! *grins* It was a mock trial!! Hmm idk if they have them at Williamsburg. They probably do since it's like all government-y and everything XDDD.

      Delete
  2. April was a good month, wasn't it? Except for that incident at the baseball game...>.> but on a brighter note, the mock trial was fantastic! Great job on your reading progress! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was! ;) Ugh, girl you just had to bring that incident up...*facepalm* XDDD Ikr?! The mock trial was so fun!! Thank youuuu!!! <3<3<3

      Delete
  3. BASEBALL GAMES ARE THE BEST!!!!!!! It's like the only sport I will actually go to and watch and not be bored out of my mind and totally lost. XD And girl, at least you read more books than I did last month!!! I only read like two novels *hides* But in my defense, I was in a reading slump. Though that's SO cool how we both read Refuge From the Storm!!!!!!!!!!!! *high fives* OOOOO YOU READ DUST!!!!! Did you like it??? I need to do a re-read of it since I've forgotten so much of what happened. XD And LOL I feel you over the what's writing. XD I feel like writing is what makes us authors professional procrastinators. XD I LOVED THIS POST, girl, and I am super, super suuuper sorry I disappeared from your blog. Life had just taken so much of my time, but I'm slowly making my way back to the blogosphere. <33333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesss girl!! I like baseball! Awww yeah I'd been in a reading slump earlier this year so I'm happy with my progress in April. XP Haha ikr?! *high fives ya back* YES I READ DUST MY LIFE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME I LOVED IT!! I'm totally gonna fangirl about it with you when we talk again ;) Hehe yeah...I procrastinated writing a lot last month *headesk* XD. AWWWW THANK YOU!!!!!! Girlie, it's totally fine, I get it! Thanks for taking the time to comment!!! <3<3<3<3<3<3

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts