A Month in Review-March 2022

Honestly, I don't remember much about March. It was just a normal, quiet month. But sometimes it's good to have months like those.

~~~~~~~~~~

Reading 

*coughs* Hehe. So I really didn't prioritize reading as much as I should have this month. It kinda left me scrambling at the end to finish some things that had to be finished. I also meant to read Alice in Wonderland in part of the March Muchness celebration going on, but alas, that did not happen. But hopefully, I'll get around to reading it next month! XD

~Beta read a really good novel.

~Fled for Refuge by Kristina Hall (UGH MY HEART. This book was a.m.a.z.i.n.g. to say the least. Be on the lookout for a review soon!!!)

Writing

Weeeeellllll, I also didn't prioritize writing as much as I should have. 

~I wrote a little in a story but other than that, nothing. *headesk*

Life

Life was pretty calm for the most part. Just plugged along doing the normal stuff. 

~Got to look at a Bible printed in Mandarin so that was pretty neat. 

~Went to an amusement park for the first time since 2019 and it was da best. Getting those adrenaline rushes from the rollercoasters was just awesome. *happy sighing*

~Played a card game called Exploding Kittens. Yep, that's its actual name. Was it fun? Yes, yes it was. XD

~~~~~~~~~~

How was your March? 

Ever heard of Exploding Kittens? 

What's your opinion on rollercoasters? 

Comments

  1. Ohh, fun March!! yeah, quiet months are really good! April is going to be SUPER busy for us. XD My March was good. I feel like i'm slightly behind on my goal of reading 125 books. (even though i'm right on track XD) I have heard of Exploding Kittens but have never played it. lol Rollercoasters are hate/love for me. I hate and love the feeling of falling. the hate is overpowering the love, but i REALLY want to start liking them! lolll I can do little rollarcoasters, but not 25 ft drop ones. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Um your goal is 125 books?!?! Girl, I'm just trying for 50 and I'm already way behind!! That's such an awesome goal!! XD Haha, you need to play Exploding Kittens then! It's so fun! It's actually really surprising because I have a fear of falling but I love the feeling with rollercoasters for some reason. I only did the little rollercoasters for a long time but then I started doing the big ones and got over that fear!! Maybe someday the love will overpower the hate for you!! XD

      Delete
    2. Yes! XDD *makes a mental note to ask mom to check exploding kittens out sometime*
      Yes!!! I just went on a big one once at Disney and now i'm scared. XDD

      Delete
    3. Awwww I hope you can get over that fear!! XD

      Delete
  2. March was wonderful, darling. What made it wonderful? Zebra Cakes. Amusement parks. And really good selfies. XD
    ROLLER COASTERS ARE LIFE. They are also the most terrifying things invented by mankind. Yet I love them.
    Sure...Exploding Kittens is really fun. WHEN YOU DON'T LOSE ON THE FIRST ROUND. *sobs*
    I hope your April is amazing! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohmigoodness I forgot about the Zebra Cakes!!! Those were da best. *coughs* Yes, I remember those selfies. *coughs*
      Haha, those two sentences sum up rollercoaster perfectly. XD
      Oh yes, and what, I won like two of the rounds? *grins*
      Thanks dear! Same goes for you! <3

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts