A Month in Review-February 2022

While February is the shortest month of the year, it seemed to go by really slowly this year for some reason. But it was full of A LOT of fun and new things!! 

~~~~~~~~~~

Reading

Um, so the books I read this month were COMPLETE JEWELS. Just...*chef's kisses* perfect. And I'm super excited because I read/started my first ARCs so I've got some reviews for those soon!! 

~The Beast of Talesend by Kyle Robert Shultz

~Promises Unbroken by Kristina Hall

~Ares by Jenna Terese

~Never Say Goodbye by Sarah Grace Grzy

P.S. If you wanna see more book updates then you can check out my Goodreads account here!

Writing

Hehe. It's like February was the complete opposite of January. Last month I barely read anything but wrote a lot and this month was vise versa.

~Other than writing and planning blog posts, I only worked on one story idea. I've had this little idea for a long time and I actually started it last year, but then I dropped it. Yet, I revisited it this month and I got excited about it again, so I'm going to try to work on it more in March. 

Life

I did a lot of new things in February and was blessed to see some people I hadn't seen in a while, so this month was full of sweet memories. <3

~Okay, so one EPIC thing I got to do was use authentic, real life doctor tools and I was given an overview of the medical field. While I don't have plans to ever become a doctor, it was still fascinating. 

~Went to my very first Valentine's party (it was just for girls so they called it a Galentine's party) and made body sugar scrub and lotion!!!

~Tried a boba tea slushie for the first time. Was it good? Yes, yes it was. (Shout-out to the kind worker who randomly gave me a whole extra cup of it for free!) 

~Watched the Winter Olympics. XP

~~~~~~~~~~

This month was full of many happy experiences and I'm SO looking forward to what March brings! I can already tell you that a few special things are going to happen here and I'm really eager to share them!!! Be sure to check back here tomorrow for one of them!!! 

How was your February?

Ever had boba tea?

Any guesses for what tomorrow's special post is about?

  




Comments

  1. Ooh, what's boba tea? Glad to hear you had a good month! -Grayce

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Boba tea is this milk based tea that has tapioca balls in it. It comes in different flavors and the balls are different flavors too. Since I really don't drink tea or milk, I got it in the slushie form that was more ice based. You might like it if you like tea! Aw thanks, I hope you had a good month too!!!

      Delete
  2. Ooo, I never really read books but boba tea is really good 👍😁

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa, girl, that's SO COOL that you went to a Valentine's party!!! (And the name, "Galentine" sounds totally FABULOUS!!!!) Oooh, a body scrub and lotion sound like fun to make!!!! Was it easy to make?

    My February was probably good (idk, I can't really remember how it went anymore, so I'm just gonna assume it was good XDD). I haven't had boba tea, but I totally---definitely---want to try it!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the Valentine's party was so fun!! Yep, the body scrub and lotion were really easy to make! (If you want, I can send you the directions for making the scrub!!)

      Aww I'm glad your February was good! (haha, girl I gotcha XP) You need to try boba tea!! Like I said in another comment, I haven't had the "original" kind but the slushie was the BEST!!

      Delete
    2. Oooh, yes!!! I'd love for you to send me the directions!!! :D

      Mmm, a slushie sounds like it would be SuPeR delicious!!!! I can't wait to try it!!!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts